Regular exposure to the sun causes tanning. While some home remedies can help reduce this tan over a period of time. New fem de-tan bleach can help you get rid of it, instantly. fortified with orange peel and AHA extract, it removes tan naturally and helps remove dead cells. Fem de-tan now with no added ammonia makes for a gentle and safe corrective system. Specially crafted for all skin types, it has a refreshing fragrance that makes the bleaching experience more pleasant. It is also enriched with Methyl Lactate and Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) extract which is known for skin soothing and nourishment. It comes with a handy Fem safe spoon for multi-pack to ensure a safe bleaching experience for you. So go ahead and say goodbye to the sun tan.
What you get in FEM De-Tan Pack
- Pre-bleach creme
- Bleach creme
- Post bleach creme
- Spatula/spoon for application
How to use
Step:1 Pre bleach creme
Wash your face with plain water.
avoid application on inflamed, chapped and irritated skin.
Take the pre-bleach creme and apply gently on your face.
Take the activator powder
and the bleaching creme
and mix them together for two minutes till the activator completely dissolves.
- Apply on your face and leave it for 15 mins.
- For fairer skin 20-25 minutes recommended. Darker or wheatish skin people should use it for 15 mins for a more natural look.
- Wash your face with cold water.
Step:3 Post bleach creme
Now apply post bleach creme.
The post bleach creme soothes your skin.
FEM De-Tan bleach now comes in seven variants:
- Gold Ultra
- Gold Saffron
- Orange Peel
I used orange peel for my skin.
The skin products always react differently with different skins. What suits me may not be suitable for you so a patch test is always recommended.
- Apply this mixture behind the ear.
- If it leads to excessive irritation you may be allergic to the product.
- Use plain water to wash your face.
- Avoid application on inflamed chapped and irritated skin.
- Never mix the bleach creme and activator until you are ready to start the application.
- Do not use it before 21 days
- It has seven variants, use the best-suited one for your skin.
- Do not use soap for at least 5 hours after use.
- Do not expose your skin to sunlight after use.
- It is advisable to use it in evening/night.
- Do not save the mixed bleach for reuse.
Have a FEM glow on your skin.