A sanitary napkin, sanitary towel, sanitary pad, menstrual pad, or pad is an absorbent item worn by a woman while menstruating, recovering from vaginal surgery, for lochia (post-birth bleeding), after an abortion, or in any other situation where it is necessary to absorb a flow of blood from the vagina.
Currently, we have a lot many companies selling sanitary pads and depending on one’s personal requirements you may choose any brand. While surfing the social media I landed on a profile “Nua Woman”….and thought that again a new sanitary brand entered the female market ….while going through their profile I came to know that they are having a website that sells only the sanitary pads and this is the reason which made me more curious about “Nua Woman”.
The pads come in individual wrapping differentiated by colors Red (heavy flow), Blue(medium flow), Pink( light flow)
How it Works
Build your subscription
Need another option? Use prompted payments
- It works on a subscription base model. You can subscribe to the product and you will get 15 sanitary pads delivered to you before your menstrual date.
- They have a few questions where they ask for your dates and the number of light, medium, and heavy flow days.
- Pads come in individual envelopes which makes them disposing of conveniently.
- Since it comes in cute individual envelopes for it can be carried out everywhere without feeling shy, since men won’t be able to judge that it is a sanitary pad 👅
- It helps to avoid the use of poly bags so it’s eco-friendly too.
- It can be customized as per the requirements.
Let us be friends and get social.
Connect with me on
- Check out my blog on fuller’s earth (multani mitti ) benefits and uses here.
- You might also like to know about my visit to a salon. Watch the video here.
- Check out my nighttime skincare routine here.
- Watch my Halloween make up tutorial here
Subscribe Here: http://www.youtube.com/c/rajshreeupadhyaya
Please give this video a big Thumbs Up, Comment, and Share
You can find me on:-
Everything you see on this video was created by me (RAJSHREE UPADHYAYA) unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any photos or content without first asking permission at firstname.lastname@example.org