Since ancient times, henna has been used as a natural hair color and conditioner, especially in India. It also plays a major role in strengthening your hair. To enhance its effectiveness, you can mix it with mustard oil before applying.
- Take about 250 ml of mustard oil
- Add some washed and dried henna leaves.
- Boil this mixture until the leaves are burnt.
- Filter it using a muslin cloth.
- Store this oil in an airtight container and regularly massage your hair with it.
- You can also prepare a hair pack by mixing 1 cup of henna powder with half a cup of curd. Apply this on your hair and allow it to dry. Wash off with cool water and a mild shampoo.
Try these amazing tips and share your results in the comments section below. For winter hair care know more How To Control Hair Fall in Winter