What You Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of olive oil
What You Need To Do
- Break open the two eggs in a bowl.
- Separate the yolks from the egg white.
- Mix the egg white thoroughly till you get a thick and even consistency.
- Using a hair dye brush, apply the egg white to your scalp and hair.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Then, rinse with cool water followed by a mild shampoo.
You can take one egg white and mix it with a teaspoon of olive oil. Beat to make it into a paste. Apply all over your scalp and hair. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse off with cool water and mild shampoo.
When You Need To Do This
Repeat the remedy twice a week.
Why This Works
Eggs are a rich source of protein, B vitamins, and essential nutrients for optimum hair health.