What You Need
A leaf (or even a stalk) of the aloe vera plant
Steps to use:
- This is the traditional way of using aloe vera for treating hair growth.
- Extract the pulp content from the leaf or stalk and rub it into your hair.
- Ensure your hair is already washed before you do this.
- Massage the pulp into your scalp in circular motions.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
When You Need To Do This
Repeat the process thrice a week, ideally, in the morning after you have taken a head bath.
Why This Works
Aloe Vera plays a crucial role in balancing the pH levels of the scalp and hair. It penetrates deep into the scalp and hair, thereby promoting hair growth
The yellow-colored sap of the aloe vera plant contains toxins and can irritate the skin if you are latex-intolerant. You can ideally boil the plant (that converts the toxins into natural salicylic acid, which is harmless to the skin) before extracting the pulp content.
Hope you like this remedy, comment below your experience of trying it.