What You Need
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lemon
What You Need To Do
- Take the two tablespoons of Greek yogurt in a bowl. To this, add honey and the lemon juice extracted from the lemon.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and make a paste.
- Using a hair dye brush, apply this pack to the scalp and hair roots.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
When You Need To Do This
Ideally, you should apply this pack once a week. But if you have dry hair, then you can use the pack twice a week.
Why This Works
Greek yogurt acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It contains vitamin B5 and proteins that are extremely beneficial for hair. Honey contains antibacterial properties that protect hair from damage.
Greek yogurt contains probiotics, which, according to studies, make the hair grow.
Comment below your experience with the tip.