Coconut Milk To Control Hairfall
What You Need
- 1 cup of coconut milk
Steps to use:
- Apply coconut milk to your scalp using a hair dye brush.
- Then cover your head with a towel and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
You can ideally prepare coconut milk at home by grinding the grated coconut and squeezing its milk.
- After that, remove the towel and rinse your hair with cold water.
- Follow up with shampoo.
When You Need To Do This
- You can follow this process once a week.
Why This Works
- Coconut milk is rich in vitamin E and fats that help to moisturize your hair and keep it healthy. The milk is rich in potassium, another vital ingredient for hair growth.
- Coconut milk is rich in proteins, essential fats and minerals such as potassium. Thus, washing your hair with coconut milk can help reduce the breakage of hair. Coconut oil also contains the same nutrients and hence, it strengthens your hair right from the root through the shaft to the tip.
- Massaging your scalp regularly with this oil provides a protective action against hair loss. You can grate coconut and squeeze out the milk by mixing in a little water. It also has antibacterial properties that protect the hair from damage.
Hope you like this remedy, comment below your experience after trying it.