Chinese Hibiscus to Control Hair Fall
What You Need
- 10 Chinese hibiscus flowers
- 2 cups virgin coconut oil
What You Need To Do
- Add the Chinese hibiscus flowers to the coconut oil and heat the mixture.
- When the flowers are charred, strain the mixture and collect the oil.
- Apply this oil every night and wash your hair thoroughly the next morning.
You can crush a few hibiscus flowers and mix with sesame or coconut oil to make a fine paste. Apply this on your scalp and hair and keep on for a few hours. Rinse off.
When You Need To Do This
You can try this remedy two to three times every week for about a month.
Why This Works
Chinese hibiscus contains vitamin C, phosphorous, and riboflavin, the essential nutrients for smooth and strong hair. The flower also contributes to toxin elimination and promotes circulation, thereby enhancing hair growth.
Try these methods and share your experience in the comments section below.