Potatoes to control Hair Fall
What You Need
- 1 potato
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon water
What You Need To Do
- Wash the potato thoroughly and peel its skin.
- Cut it into small pieces and put them in a blender to get the puree (You can add a little amount of water to the puree if it’s too thick).
- You can further strain the puree into a bowl using a muslin cloth. This will give you the potato juice.
- To the juice, add a teaspoon each of honey and water. Mix well.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and hair, and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash off with a mild shampoo.
When You Need To Do This
You can do this once a week.
Why This Works
Potatoes contain potassium, vitamin C, and iron, all of which are vital for maintaining hair health. It has also been found that a deficiency of potassium could lead to hair loss.