Amla (Indian Gooseberry) for Hairfall
What You Need
- 4-5 Indian gooseberries
- 1 cup virgin coconut oil
- Indian gooseberries
- lime juice
- Indian gooseberry oil
- coconut oil
What You Need To Do
- Boil the dried Indian gooseberries in coconut oil till the oil turns black.
- Wait for it to cool, and then massage your scalp with this oil.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes, and then shampoo as usual.
- Crush the amla fruit to extract its juice.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of this juice or amla powder with an equal quantity of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Apply this on your scalp and allow it to dry. Rinse off with warm water.
- Mix coconut oil and Indian gooseberry oil in equal parts.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Once a week, apply this mixture thoroughly on the scalp.
- Rinse off with water to fight hair loss.
When You Need To Do This
You can follow this twice a week.
Why This Works
Amla is rich in vitamin C, a nutrient essential for the growth and strengthening of hair. Vitamin C also helps build collagen that is vital for hair growth. Apart from this, vitamin C also helps absorb iron, thereby keeping your locks strong and healthy. Amla also helps prevent premature graying of hair.
Consuming it on a regular basis can be quite helpful in strengthening your hair follicles. It can also be applied topically in the form of juice or amla powder available at herbal stores.
Comment below and share which method you will try to cure your hairfall problem.